Solar Powered Refrigeration Solutions for Remote Locations
CleanChill specialize in independent, solar-powered chilling solutions for remote locations. Our solutions are designed for areas where grid-powered electricity is unavailable, unreliable or expensive. Along with our partner company, Sustainable Energy Services International, we have been working in the renewable energy business for over 15 years.
Our solar-powered refrigeration units provide reliable refrigeration, freezing and electricity without the expense and maintenance issues associated with diesel generation in remote locations. We use standard 20 and 40 foot shipping containers for our chilling units, making for simple transport, even to difficult terrain.
Benefits of CleanChill units include:
- Rapid deployment - simple and quick construction, with no specialist skills required
- Low maintenance requirements
- Low expertise to run
- Portability – as all components fit in the shipping container, it is simple to dissemble the unit and shift it to a new location as requirements change
- Durable, high quality components
- Environmentally responsible
As well as electricity and chilling, CleanChill units can provide clean water – both hot and cold, without diminishing the chilling capability of the units.
Clean Chill solutions have many applications for community infrastructure development. See our products page for examples of CleanChill uses.